Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ayurvedic Retreat

We are in the middle of nowhere in India at an Ayurvedic Retreat. I came for the yoga- which is excellent.

By 6:45 I am sitting in a loft made of hardwood. The windows are open letting in the natural light, the smell of jasmine and the sounds of the monsoon rains. I begin each day with this and end each day with this. Sometimes I have a mid-day yoga session as well. I love it.

In signing up for the Ayurvedic part... I got a bit more than I bargained for. However, I'm not sure I should post all of that goodnes on here. So, if you would like the unedited version of the going ons between the divine yoga sessions, feel free to email me and I will certainly send that to you:)

Sorry for no pics- the internet is sketchy at its very best here.

No comments:

Post a Comment