Saturday, July 30, 2011

Goodbye Jungle Book

Well, our time in India finished. It was a most excellent adventure. We met some really interesting and great people, enjoyed some of the most amazing grapes I've ever tasted and the setting could not have been better. Monkeys frequented our rooftops during the night. Elephants wandered down to the river for their evening drink. Rumors of crocodile friends circulated though I never saw one. The monsoon rains raised the river and covered the bank's quietly carved paths. I enjoyed the bounteous varieties of flowers and butterflies. It was a calm and renewing two weeks.









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing about your wonderful adventures. Keep posting what you're up to now and what you're planning for next year. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a blast! We'll see if I keep posting:) I mostly stay up to my eyes in work- fun to do, boring to write about:) Next year, Peru is on the agenda!

    ReplyDelete