Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fish Spa



Today’s Adventure- the spa. That may sound like a relaxing, indulging time, but this was no ordinary spa. This was The Blue Moon spa Foot Therapy Fish Reflexology. The big idea- there’s a pond of fish and you put your feet in and the fish eat off the dead skin, leaving your feet silky smooth. Love it!




So I get there and I begin by soaking my feet in a warm bath of cinnamon water. Then I head to the ponds. First, I put my feet in the pond with the small fish. They gathered around and nibbled like crazy. Then I switched to the pool with the big fish. Holy moly that felt crazy! I was so ticklish that I kept squealing like a school girl- the spa attendant kept cracking up watching me. Finally, I got used to it and I’m pretty sure those fish had never eaten so well. My husband claims that the fish probably died of obesity after eating my feet…. He thinks that since my feet are always in flip-flops that they get pretty gruesome… Anyway- a few more visits to the fish spa and I’ll have fabulous feet… and for me, that’s saying something! I’m thinking of getting a school of my own to keep at home for maintenance.


6 comments:

  1. If you were squealing like a school girl it's only because you are a school girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the posts, Brit. Keep them coming. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying the posts! Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh are you brave- the thought of fish on my feet makes me weezy! (I think the sight of my feet has the same effect however!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! I'm going to go back sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read about this and was wondering who would actually try it!! It looks pretty cool but I think I'd pass out from being so ticklish!

    ReplyDelete